Saturday, February 11, 2012

Making Memories for Valentine's Day

 I don't know about you, but I've never made a Valentine's Day scrapbook page. But after seeing these, it's high time that I do!! It doesn't always strike me as a picture-taking holiday, although now that I have a child I do try to make the day special for her and want to capture those memories for her. I hope you find some inspiration from these designs for some of your own pages. My main reason for looking at other designs is not to copy, but to get inspiration for layouts, sayings, and color ideas. I also just LOVE the idea from the first link -- a page to save your child's Valentine's each year. How wonderful it must be to look back at those childhood memories, not to mention the trends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...