Thursday, February 16, 2012

Make Your Own Coffee Creamer


This is an incredibly easy and amazing idea to make your own coffee creamer I recently found on Pinterest. I don't think I will ever buy that crazy coffee creamer from the store anymore. Now I just make my own and it can taste however I like!!
The recipe is simple:
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
14 oz. milk
2 tsp. vanilla (or other flavoring)
Simply mix all the ingredients together and you have your very own creamer that contains only three things -- milk, sugar, vanilla. The source recipe says you can use heavy cream in place of milk if you desire a creamier flavor, but I haven't tried that yet. My 2% milk works for me!!

And here's the great part -- you can change up the flavor any way you want. One time I used my special Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla instead of regular vanilla. Add more or less vanilla to your liking and try different varieties of vanilla. You also could use almond extract, chocolate extract, or any number of things to flavor the creamer. How about a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa? Yum. :O)

How would you flavor your coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...